The new 6 GHz spectrum opportunity more than doubles the airspace available for Wi-Fi and that is just the beginning. Technology implementation of Wi-Fi 6 in the 6 GHz band (dubbed Wi-Fi 6E) across mobile and networking products are of critical importance to transition this massive spectrum opportunity into extraordinary connected experiences.
In this webinar, you will hear directly from Qualcomm Technologies’ VP & GM of the Mobile and Compute Connectivity business (Dino Bekis) and VP & GM of the Wireless Infrastructure and Networking business (Nick Kucharewski) as they speak to Qualcomm Technologies’ recently announced Wi-Fi 6E portfolio of products.
Speakers will address impactful wireless and product advancements including:
• What Wi-Fi 6E means for the next generation of connected experiences
• Mobile and Networking product feature considerations to maximize the Wi-Fi 6E opportunity
• 6 GHz characteristics driving speed, latency, and capacity evolution
• Significance of parallel wireless evolution across Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and cellular
• Importance of a platform/system-level approach to deliver premium connectivity
Sean Kinney, Editor-in-Chief, RCR Wireless News
Dino Bekis, Vice President and General Manager, Mobile and compute connectivity, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Nick Kucharewski, Vice President and General Manager, Wireless infrastructure networking, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
The post Qualcomm Webinar: Wi-Fi 6E joins 5G as groundbreaking wireless for a new era of connectivity appeared first on RCR Wireless News.