WIA’s premier industry conference, Connect (X), is going virtual this year. Connect (X): All Access will be held May 19, with a Small and Diverse Business Summit May 20-21. All virtual. All free.
WIA’s President and CEO, Jonathan Adelstein, is this week’s guest. Listen now as he shares:
- What you can expect from Connect (X): All Access
- The exciting new Diversity Summit debuting this year
- The role the Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum (WWLF) plays in championing diversity
- The labor shortage pre-pandemic and what we can expect after quarantine restrictions are lifted.
- How the deployment of 5G has become more critical as we’re all relying on broadband more than we ever did
- WIA’s Telecommunications Education Center and the ways it’s helping bridge industry knowledge gaps
- The Telecommunications Registered Apprenticeship Program and the $6M Department of Labor Grant that will help WIA improve workforce development
This episode is packed with industry news during this important time. Don’t miss it!