What’s the future of in-building venue connectivity?
This week on Will 5G Change the World? Mike Zeto, Boingo Wireless SVP of global strategy and emerging business, discusses Boingo’s role in the evolving nature of connectivity in large venues, particularly the role of distributed antenna systems and small cells in the 5G era.
Please listen to the latest episode of Will 5G Change the World? below.
And check out these recent episodes of Will 5G Change the World?:
- Peter Linder, head of 5G marketing, Ericsson;
- Dean Brenner, SVP of spectrum strategy and technology policy, and Alice Tonrquist, VP of government affairs, Qualcomm.
- Steve Douglas, head of 5G strategy, Spirent.
- Kelly Hill, executive editor, RCR Wireless News.
- Bobby Napiltonia, chief revenue officer, NEXT Trucking.
- Doug Mohney, editor in chief, Space IT Bridge.
- Dean Brenner and Alice Tornquist return to talk 5G V2X and road safety.
- Steve Papa, CEO, Parallel Wireless.
- Shekar Ayyar, VMware
- Sandro Tavares, Nokia
The post Will 5G Change the World? Mike Zeto, Boingo Wireless (Bonus Episode) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.