On the latest episode of Will 5G Change the World?, Qualcomm Senior Director of 5G Marketing Ignacio Contreras discusses near-term consumer adoption of 5G handsets and looks at operator deployment roadmaps.
Contreras also reflects on if people can indeed achieve perfect happiness or whether the innate spirit of innovation will always create the need to keep pushing forward. Listen the newest episode of Will 5G Change The World? below.
And check out these recent episodes of Will 5G Change the World?:
- Peter Linder, head of 5G marketing, Ericsson;
- Dean Brenner, SVP of spectrum strategy and technology policy, and Alice Tonrquist, VP of government affairs, Qualcomm.
- Steve Douglas, head of 5G strategy, Spirent.
- Kelly Hill, executive editor, RCR Wireless News.
- Bobby Napiltonia, chief revenue officer, NEXT Trucking.
- Doug Mohney, editor in chief, Space IT Bridge.
- Dean Brenner and Alice Tornquist return to talk 5G V2X and road safety.
- Steve Papa, CEO, Parallel Wireless.
- Shekar Ayyar, VMware
- Sandro Tavares, Nokia
- Mike Zeto, Boingo Wireless
The post Will 5G Change the World? Ignacio Contreras, Qualcomm (Ep. 8) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.