Making roads safer with 5G V2X
Qualcomm’s Dean Brenner, SVP of Spectrum Strategy and Technology Policy, and VP of Government Affairs Alice Tornquist explore safety opportunities associated with cellular V2X communications; discuss the distinction between LTE and 5G V2X; and dissect ongoing policy discussions around how to divvy up 75 megahertz of 5.9 GHz spectrum for intelligent transportation systems.
Please listen to the latest episode of Will 5G Change the World? below.
And check out these recent episodes of Will 5G Change the World?:
- Peter Linder, head of 5G marketing, Ericsson;
- Dean Brenner, SVP of spectrum strategy and technology policy, and Alice Tonrquist, VP of government affairs, Qualcomm.
- Steve Douglas, head of 5G strategy, Spirent.
- Kelly Hill, executive editor, RCR Wireless News.
- Bobby Napiltonia, chief revenue officer, NEXT Trucking.
- Doug Mohney, editor in chief, Space IT Bridge.
The post Will 5G Change the World? Dean Brenner and Alice Tornquist, Qualcomm (Ep. 4) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.